Router clamping not tight when received

I received my Goliath lately and had the time to try it today. I had some issues from the beginning to get started but got stuck when calibrating the router bit until I found that the router was not clamped in place.
There are two screws that clamp the sleeve around the router. I was able to tighten them a little but the were really hard to screw. After that it still did not work but I was not able to open the lower one of the screws without destroying it …
I later saw that those screws have Locite on it. I guess that’s what made it to hard to tighten the screw. Those screws should be checked before shipment in quality control and there should be an information which force / torque to use when tighten them. The used scresw are quite weak and can be worn very easily. I will replace them with stainless ones if I suceed in removing that worn screw …

Hi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, we ensure that the quality control examines the machine before authorizing packaging and shipping.

We kindly ask you to send us a picture to give us a clearer picture of situation to support@springa.tech