Send to Goliath not responding

I have been trying for an hour now to send gcode to Goliath. The button is grey and does nothing no matter how many times I click it. I can enter jog mode just fine and control the Goliath so I know it is not a connectivity issue. Please help. I have yet to be able to do a single project on this thing. I am on the latest firmware.

I have been trying for an hour now to send gcode to Goliath. The button is grey and does nothing no matter how many times I click it. I can enter jog mode just fine and control the Goliath so I know it is not a connectivity issue. Please help. I have yet to be able to do a single project on this thing. I am on the latest firmware.

I figured it out. There was an option I had to accept that was hidden by the settings menu. We are good now.

3 Likes

Glad you have resolved your issue.
Can you uplaod a picture for others to see where the problem is.
I wish we need to help each other in the forum.
But there are so many initial trouble shooting issues, springa would like to extend their support as promised.
As a global community it is not always easy to understand the questions and solutions.
Every query should include firmware and slingshot version and picture so the reades will have better idea and can help.

2 Likes

We are happy that you were able to solve this, if you have any other issues please write to our support service at support@springa.tech